I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- How to kill Htop if I can't use F10?
- Why isn't my (very basic) module controller being loaded?
- Why do atomic clocks only use caesium?
- Using move semantics for a cast operator
- How to upgrade multiple Macs to OS X 10.10.4?
- Linear and Circular DNA
- SQL query to find player with maximum runs
- How much time passed between The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian?
- What would make adventuring mainstream?
- how to reference the Site Collection URL inside the src attribute
- Why do airplanes have to retract landing gear?
- Common term or single word for someone who is embarrassingly over-complimentary
- What is the origin of the term "first contact"?
- Why didn't Harry want to be placed in Slytherin
- Can swift closures be set to a default value when used as a parameter in a function?
- What errors are saved by brevity?
- What does [[ $- = *i* ]] mean in bash?
- Why is the manual for 'where' command not available
- Why do characteristic impedances matter only when traces are longer than half a wavelength?
- Why does Dr Mann act so stupidly?
- What's wrong with the unchecked cast?
- Why are Russian cockpit panels painted in turquoise?
- Non-sudo alternative to /usr/local/bin for common scripts
- Perfect powers of successive naturals: Can you always reach a constant difference?