I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Undo history cleared after removing comments - bug?
- Can I do something for being heavier to be lifted?
- Cooking underwater
- Is there any other kingdom than the Mushroom Kingdom?
- Is it reasonable to ask for an employer to pay off a student loan, and take a pay cut to compensate?
- How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- They use me... What am I?
- What do you call someone who dresses strangely or extravagantly?
- Eating alone in London
- How to show whether a given knot and its mirror image are the same or not?
- What is a good antonym for "redundant" (engineering)?
- clang bug? namespaced template class' friend
- Finding the Deadlock
- I think I see mysterious lines inside triangles—how to prove their existence?
- ssh as user runs program with no authentication (neither password nor keys)
- Is there a more intuitive proof of the halting problem's undecidability than diagonalization?
- cp says it's removing files, but shouldn't be
- Do rainbows have ultraviolet bands and infrared bands?
- Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- Can a Zener diode that protects a switch against inductance when the switch opens, affect turn on speed of the valve while you close it again?
- Referring to the English language
- Why should text be non-selectable?
- Is full disk encryption on a server in a secure data center pointless?
- Why xterm displays 256 colors (not xterm-256color)?