I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
ends in 4 days
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Separate combined words in a sentence and convert them into Pig Latin
- What are Azir's Soldiers?
- The meaning of the phase in the wave function
- Has my career path reached its terminus?
- Simplest way to send files over network
- Why does Captain America need to exercise?
- Book/source for learning bioinformatics, focused on genomics?
- How to check who reset the password for a particular user in active directory on a windows server?
- Is there any good reason to fight unarmed as a monk?
- Fisher exact test on paired data
- What are the conditions in which a creature would evolve more than one brain?
- The use of "está" in the given sentence
- Determinant of a 5x5 matrix
- Is Xcode on Mavericks possible?
- Leaving Company - What Information Should I Bring With Me?
- meaning of "deli", or what a deli sells
- Compute the Hausdorff Distance
- How to declare a variable as a unit with siunitx?
- How to force Return to return from an arbitrary point (like in C++)?
- Does using a database server make sense if the application only does things locally?
- Brick Tower a reliable way to do it?
- Should router bits be stored with the gel on which they came with?
- Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- How do I get an email alert, when my paper is cited?