I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Why implement a lexer as a 2d array and a giant switch?
- How do I prevent getting a Tax Refund?
- A note vs a "research paper"
- What actually Inflation means....?
- Metonymy in mathematics
- SFINAE check for operator+=
- Mounting AC-DC converter on PCB
- What are factors in evaluating the fitness of a security questions?
- Why do calculations need to be made before jumping into hyperspace?
- Shellshock: How do I know if my server is compromised + suspicious files to look out for
- India Prime Minister Vs. Indian Prime Minister Vs. India's Prime Minister
- Teleportation travel without globalization
- Finding all .cpp files in the users home directory
- What is the soonest we could possibly have a self-sufficient base on mars?
- Why didn't the Rebels jump to hyperspace to escape at the Battle of Endor?
- Is it rude to give up your seat in Japan?
- Probability that the sum of three integer numbers (from 1 to 100) is more than 100
- When you are on your way to a place where you'll propose how do you get the ring past airport security/custom, unnoticed by your "special one"?
- Recursive partitioning: Is there a better way to do this?
- Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- "Schätzen": How to differentiate between a guess and an estimation?
- What does “The city (Ferguson) learned too late that the well was dry” mean?
- What kind of fallacy is it when someone points out the main flaw in his proposition before anyone can criticize it?