I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- How to avoid movement speed stacking when multiple keys are pressed?
- Who are the other two girls whose hair Araragi has cut?
- Term for someone who cannot keep something to themselves
- Is assault against the first precept?
- Which acid is the most effective against oxidation of avocados?
- How does Elsa resolve the practical problems of living in an ice palace?
- Is versionize a real word?
- Shortest Code to randomly place points and connect them
- Can RHEL6 servers be "copied"?
- BrainFuckedBotsForBattling - A Brainfuck Tournament
- Why didn't Clara die when traveling outside of the Tardis?
- Is it common to provide digital notes (slides or handwritten) for students?
- How do IC's know when there is a downward or upward transition of a clock pulse?
- Derivation of standard error of mean
- How to achieve this cover design using LaTeX?
- Find the Smoothest Number
- Is any difference between "speak English" and "speak in English"?
- Can "superhuman" move so fast that an average person cannot see them
- Is there a word which means whatever you want it to mean? Or has no meaning?
- The longest gap between a movie and its sequel
- A Sphere of Black Holes
- Is there a downside to deleting all of the broken symbolic links in a system?
- New to Tabletops. Have kids. How do you handle distractions?
- Why does research cost so much money?