I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
ends in 2 days
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- employer demanding I help with recruiting after my one-month notice of resignation
- What does apt-get install do under the hood?
- Academic but accessible defense of the scientific understanding of anthropogenic climate change?
- upgrading components on replacement?
- MapThread problem
- “puked” vs. “vomited”
- What's behind the teen prodigies inventing things?
- Female terms for Jedi/Sith
- Why do I need to use .live() in Drupal Behaviors?
- Why does the `请` take two duplicate words on its verb occasionally (e.g. `请洗洗你的袜子`)
- To what extent is Ebola airborne? (aerosols)
- Why there is passport check at the check-in counter, immigration and even at the gate?
- Whats wrong with +/- accordion controls
- How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?
- Generating 'Decent' numbers
- How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- Spelling a number in English
- How can I find out when cruise ships (of any line) visit a particular port?
- 6 wheels more efficient than 4 wheels?
- Which Salesforce web APIs are available to Group Edition?
- Is there anything preventing the NSA from becoming a root CA?
- How did Smaug transport all of his gold and jewels?
- Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?