I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- How to become president of the United States of America
- Compute intermediate totals using Select and Plus in a list
- The Lucas-nacci Numbers
- Sort by Multiplying
- Do I have an unstable Debian 8 distribution?
- Why do profile pictures overlap banner images in most websites?
- Can an infinite sum of irrational numbers be rational?
- Expansion? dirty tricks?
- Does the Wicked Witch of the West know she can be killed by water?
- Can I open one template/route when Craft is offline?
- Did I just get hacked?
- Is deciding if one planar graph is dual to another really NP-hard (Wikipedia claim)?
- The Non-Pythagorean Theorem
- My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- What is the purpose of the grub command line
- What anime/manga is this character from
- Why the octave number changes between B and C?
- The Dwarves' Test
- Find all the values of a specific field of a layer based on location then select just those values to see where else they appear in the layer
- Is it possible to scale an emulator's video to see more of the level?
- What is 'Arab Spring to Indian Winter' in the title?
- Would drinking alcohol (when offered) during a meal that is part of an interview be likely to affect the perceptions of the interviewer?
- I want to run vast and realistic dungeons, but my players get frustrated trying to search every room
- Politically Correct Valkyries: Why do they choose who they choose?