I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
1 year ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Another even Fibonacci numbers implementation
- Continuous Learning when you have a family
- How do you choose treasure for encounters with creatures that drop treasure?
- Use different username by default for a specific host
- Why was Hermione not in Ravenclaw?
- How to translate ‘as long as’ ?
- How to get top management support for security projects?
- Can random events destroy your ship?
- Can cats be "picky" about the brand of food they eat?
- Is the exact value of a 'p-value' meaningless?
- How relevant are (journal) papers for the valuation of one’s work and results?
- Complicated but easy problem solving?
- What do array initialisers return?
- Automatically generate new commands
- MOTO Acronym for MTG Online
- Reverse of an Amount and counting
- Why is Earth's outer-core liquid?
- Search vs. Look Up
- Chord progressions
- Change the color of capital letters
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- How to efficiently check if a matrix is in binary form (e.g. all 1's or 0's)?
- Is Shelob a Maia?
- How do I avoid overcharging a battery?