I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- raising subscript with mhchem
- Inequalities proven by real analysis or induction.
- Are passwords comprised of key sequences on a keyboard any less secure than the same characters but jumbled up?
- Is it customary for a student to reply to professor's email within 24 hours?
- "Here's looking at you, kid" meaning?
- Why did most airliners have black noses in the 60's and 70's?
- Set with small internal radius, small perimeter and prescribed area
- Am I obligated to identify cards owned by an opponent?
- Maximum chromatic number of sparse graphs
- Which option is better for readability when dealing with blank strings?
- C struct inheritance pointer alignment
- Why is Xenon favored as the propellant in electric thrusters?
- Sharepoint 2013 Development Boundaries
- Should UTC timestamps include day of the week or not?
- Could someone intuitively explain to me Ohm's law?
- Why are Oscars also given to pornographic films?
- User Scored Code Golf - Drawing Diamonds [experimental]
- How can graphic designers contribute to Open Source projects?
- Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?
- What is the significance of the overview slide in a presentation?
- How do I turn down an offer, if I have already signed an agreement?
- Why do tutorials use different approaches to OpenGL rendering?
- How easy/hard is it to backpack to Taiwan knowing only English?
- How to efficiently design the opcode for a CPU?