I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- What does further up the train mean?
- Dynamic ListLinePlot
- Why is security through obscurity not a good option for encryption?
- Breaking up combined data into several smaller data sets
- How to prove that papers were presented when conference programs are not in English?
- Does translating an article for a magazine require permission from the author?
- Scaling a glue in TeX
- What movie is this? Alien living as humans
- Single word for "more than once"
- Beginning a sentence with a function name?
- How prevent a model data save using _save_before event
- Neutral alternative to "deny" to mean "assert the untruth [of a claim]"
- Extraction of Bits
- How can I remove a single temporary key mapping without resetting the entire keymap?
- datatype of a method returning a list of Accounts
- Economics Difficult Equations
- Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- How can I stop dead grass clippings from accumulating on top of the live grass, and clogging the mower?
- Connecting to Pi over the internet - Already tried a lot of things
- Double tagged equations?
- What languages use numbers to name the week days and months?
- Taking Calculus in a few days and I still don't know how to factorize quadratics
- What do you learn in music colleges, for drums?
- Is there any way to increase the number of spells I can cast per day as a wizard?