I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Why doesn't light affect a compass?
- What happened to Sirius Black's vault after he left all his money to Harry?
- If magic is real, can it be true that rational scientific thought should exclude it?
- Why don't popular web services mask the CVV?
- Is using "while true" to keep a script alive a good idea?
- A unique solution
- Uncommon Term for an Excellent Orator?
- NoSQL within SQL Server
- First checks after oscilloscope unboxing
- Proof that no differentiable space-filling curve exists
- How to deal with a quiet player?
- Is there an English idiom that means "you can always find a law to convict anyone"?
- Cannot connect Wi-Fi because of previous password
- Does NP-completeness require to find the solution?
- Am I Creepy - What am I?
- If the earth is a good conductor of electricity, why don't people get electrocuted every time they touch the earth?
- "Multiplying" a white background gives perfect results! how do I save this image?
- What could an average modern human achieve in medieval times?
- Prove that G\S generates G
- Che significa "mica"?
- Does browser 'view-source' mode avoid scripting attacks?
- How can a designer explain their work to non-creative people?
- How do I tell my supervisor his idea is incorrect?
- What do you call this elevated road structure?