I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- More emphatic term for "Expert"?
- Which parts of Pathfinder are excluded from the PRD?
- Allow non-sys admin, non-owner of a job to execute it
- What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- Grounding unused leg of bussed resistor?
- Shape of the Boeing 737 engine
- What is the difference between "das Ergebnis" and "die Folge"?
- Unit Testing Callout with Custom Setting
- Is it possible to buy the ticket on board in German train?
- Dynamic programming with Fibonacci
- Improving nested for loops for sub menu creation
- File Sizes in Windows Not Making Sense
- Why does amsmath use fraktur for real and imaginary parts?
- Making related list as mandatory
- What does “balls” mean as a reply word or interjection?
- Does the SSL termination happen with the ISP or a mobile service provider?
- How to decide what type of paper to use for a flyer to hand out at a tradeshow?
- Java classes and static blocks
- Parse HTTP header using Python and tcpflow
- Word a male can use to refer to a female that is not old or young (girl/lady/woman)
- How to decide whether a mistake is sufficiently relevant to publish about it?
- From Latin prefixes and suffixes and its usage, does "absolute" denote "freedom" or "away from freedom"?
- Are the model trains underneath gare de l'est in Paris open to the public?