I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
1 year ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- What's the difference between the following cmd scripts?
- How do I make an interesting escape from a fire?
- how to make alias with quotes
- Is there any way to find a file when you know its checksum?
- Publish older version of the page
- Looking for a list of major cities of the world
- Drop selection of columns from a ragged array
- Nazism and Jewish persecution awareness during the WW2 years
- Multiple Room 101's in 1984
- Using the Dorian Mode
- Why does it say to me that my class does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments?
- Adding a "passive" plot in pgfplots
- What is a tactful way to address client's lack of cooperation with a project?
- Connect four computer response move
- How do I make an ESL character sound realistic?
- Why am I allowed to access protected Windows files when I boot Ubuntu from USB?
- Is Hard Link equivalent to Windows Shortcut
- Do accidentals override key signature?
- How do I make \widefbox bigger in the vertical direction?
- A coworker beat me to resignation. How can I resign in a professional manner?
- How to teach a toddler to identify colors correctly?
- Can alternating grip result in muscle imbalances?
- why in some circuit there is use of bubble followed by bar?
- What does this command mean