I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- What is a PCI-Express Lane?
- How is std::map implemented so it can require its key_type to be comparable?
- Defeating Russell's paradox
- How to know if a term is divisible by 10
- How large can you draw an island on a map?
- 418: I'm a teapot
- If a linear operator has an adjoint operator, it is bounded
- If this were an answer, what would be the question?
- Is there any likely reason why personal DNA tinkering machines would become widespread?
- What is the point of finite automata?
- Why do two perfectly adjacent rectangles create black or white lines in between as if they were overlapping or not exactly adjacent?
- Why are the natural notes on the staff special?
- Does mean = median imply that a unimodal distribution is symmetric?
- What's the most logical shape for my city in space (space station)?
- Where did King Arthur get his sword, Excalibur?
- Does our solar system rotate parallel or perpendicular to the direction of the expansion of the universe?
- How to Stop Email Spoofing
- Why do big sites use multiple servers instead of one server with better specifications?
- Braces at the right of rows in a table
- Is there a term for a foreign word that looks like an English word but has a completely different meaning?
- Do interview brainteaser questions predict performance?
- How to indicate the type of a container template argument?
- Can I solder more memory into my MacBook Air
- Is CRT degaussing really dangerous for nearby laptops?