I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Can you make a sword out of Ivory?
- How can I get a list of the positions of the running minima in a list?
- Looking for a kanji/symbol used for counting noodles
- How come Professor McGonagall never noticed that Harry Potter's Hogsmeade permission form was signed by Sirius Black?
- How do I install the JRE on a Windows server without Oracle adware?
- How to use \marginpar with narrow margins
- Do you guys pass the UI mockups to programmers only after everything is done?
- Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- Is there any way to save my screen layouts across projects?
- Bad sign if nobody can comprehend one's code?
- What's the courtesy: wipe off the wash basin?
- Drawing the dragon curve
- Are there cats with black skin?
- Why is snow white?
- What is the white smoke-like fog called? (details inside)
- Is there a suitable antonym for 'Achilles heel'?
- Write a Quine in Plain English
- Do I need to act happy all the time even if I'm not really?
- What sort of punishment would replace fines in a post-scarcity society?
- Problems with big open complexity gaps
- Will a credit card issuer cancel an account if it never incurs interest?
- Can i go to Terminal 2 from terminal 1 in dubai international airport
- How to Defeat a Precognitive Warrior?
- Why are buffer overflows executed in the direction they are?