I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Resetting a Wii to factory settings
- What is the idiom or expression to describe the state that a person interrupts their happy time by believing that “this will end soon “?
- Contradiction on prime decomposition
- Is it possible that there isn't a linear span which precisely spans a vector space?
- Russian idiom for redundancy
- Word for "the people who lose in a battlefield"?
- What is the entropy of the universe at the time of the Big Bang?
- Why the taboo against naming discoveries after yourself?
- Creating a weekly FGDB backup of ArcSDE?
- Printing RPG Game Character Properties
- Descramble the scrambled text
- What does !a&&(a||b) simplify to?
- Quantity vs Quality of Publication during PhD
- How does Flash not end up in space?
- How do you determine that your hardware is 64 bit capable when there is no operating system installed?
- What does “in camphor” mean?
- Is Stan Lee playing the same character in all his cameos in the MCU?
- "For small values of n, O(n) can be treated as if it's O(1)"
- What attitude should a speaker have to going over time?
- How can I keep learning new songs and not forget the previous ones?
- Are portals possible?
- In reverse time, do objects at rest fall upwards?
- Why isn't length contraction permanent even though time dilation is?
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?