I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
4 years ago
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- Do jets breaking the sound barrier leave shredded metal on the ground?
- Refused entry into Schengen after Ryanair checked passport. Now the airline wants me to pay a fine. What are my options?
- how to add default products to related products list
- Is it good to have all the PhD publications in one journal
- Word for someone preferring homeopathic treatments to western medicine
- Detriplicate a string
- Do X without Y
- Turn one light bulb ON and another OFF at the same time with one switch
- soft as <down underneath>: why not underneath only?
- Seven letter word : the last one?
- How to check if files are different before copying and overwriting?
- Interns I'm training don't care and it affects my performance
- Same XP when evolving vs catching a pokemon?
- Convert exponents into ASCII art
- What is a word that means "something that is commonly known, but not commonly talked about"?
- How did the Borg collective gain information about Voyager's weapons inventory?
- How can I name my fantasy land so that it sounds majestic; not stupid?
- How to shade the intersection portion? using tikz?
- Default constructor does not initialize the instance members of the class?
- Exclude Category when showing product collection
- Can a Turing Machine (TM) decide whether the halting problem applies to all TMs?
- Why does the Moon appear gray when passing between the Sun and the Earth?
- Are security flaws acceptable if not much harm can derive from them?
- Humanity after 100 million years?