I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
ends in 4 days
9We're approaching the 90 day mark in public beta. What do you think we're doing well, and what do you think we could do better?
- What is the TARDIS' true weight?
- The Ackermann function
- How do you say "I know that I don't know"?
- How would an avian city be different from ours?
- Flip a Fair Coin
- Draw the South Korean flag
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- Is there a general rule when to use a 9th, 11th, and 13th chord on piano
- Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- netsh advfirewall set store gpo: %COMPUTERNAME% does not work
- Difference between "I'm in the school" and "I'm in school"
- Word for obscuring bad or immoral acts with verbiage
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- Why do they crimp capacitor leads?
- Refusing to travel
- How can I simulate an arbitary key event from Elisp?
- Does spice cause blue lips in Frank Herbert's Dune?
- Ender's Game: Simulations before the graduation exam
- How can I totally smooth a wall surface without replastering?
- How evolution and variants of aircrafts are considered by certification authorities?
- String case reverse function in C++
- How to use 仿佛 properly?
- Is "Needless to say" ever worth saying?
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?