3 years ago
4Why does the URL for this Stack Exchange use “scicomp,” but the title says “Computational Science”?
- Is there a negative stigma associated with choosing an university for non-academic reasons?
- Can a C struct behave like it had a function?
- Would a very successful groundhogger day trader be in trouble?
- How can I avoid the embarrassment associated with needing a sabbatical for alcoholism and mental health treatment?
- How do i plot a conical spiral on top of a cone?
- Run a script from anywhere
- Why isn't python 3 the default python binary in Xenial?
- Why can an elliptic curve private key be 1?
- Removing delay at start of a key press
- Exporting permissions with Content Porter 2013 SP1
- Why not continue to prevent murders?
- Would an encryption scheme that generates an extra key to be securely stored offsite be a safe backdoor?
- Are CDFs more fundamental than PDFs?
- What is the adjective for someone with cancer?
- Do men or women have more brothers?
- Is there a suffix like "phile" or "phobe" for don't care?
- What are some tips for battling forearm fatigue for performing long passages of fast notes (keyboard)?
- Why is radian so common in maths?
- Why is bright pink background a bad UX/UI?
- When changing jobs, do I need to inform where the new job is?
- Why do octaves sound equivalent?
- Professor Halfbrain and the sum of the digits of all divisors
- find: meaning of the \? sign as a value of the name parameter
- Greatest Number in a Range When The Sum of Squares of its Prime Factors are Subtracted