2 years ago
4Why does the URL for this Stack Exchange use “scicomp,” but the title says “Computational Science”?
- What is the name of this manga with a girl pretending to be a mermaid?
- Is there a word/phrase to describe an action which leads to it being pointless?
- A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- Do rusty nail wounds cause tetanus?
- Smiling at aliens - bad idea?
- What does it mean when two Groups are isomorphic?
- How to understand the drawbacks of Hierarchical Clustering?
- Is it standard to add "please" after a question?
- determine the total number of the user's input
- Is it appropriate to send an email to a professor at the end of the semester thanking them for their teaching?
- Why do I need a SMTP server?
- Is it possible to convert a divergent series by subtracting a constant?
- When Qui-Gon flipped the dice in his favor, didn't he follow the Dark Side?
- How avoid to repeat the same command in bash script
- Helicopter Takeoff and Landing: Helipad or runway?
- How to keep a helium balloon between 1 to 5 meters above ground? (without it being tied)
- What is that angle?
- How wide should input fields be?
- Is it possible to buy a combined train ticket to Heathrow that takes the railair?
- Is there a way to prevent "looking like a tourist" in order to not be harassed?
- 2 Year old needs bread to go to sleep
- Using reflection in a test to check if a private variable is really null after a function, is this okay?
- How to download an RPM package and install it in one line?
- Is Honesty always the best policy? What could go wrong if a society valued honesty over every other virtue?