1 year ago
3Why does the URL for this Stack Exchange use “scicomp,” but the title says “Computational Science”?
- Isn't it redundant to say "X could conceivably ..."?
- Play Wythoff's Nim perfectly
- How do you explain to experts that a Database Server should not reside in the DMZ?
- No space left on device after growing filesystem
- Look-and-say: Conway revisited
- Two Routers are fighting each other on LAN
- How to center chapter, section an subsection using memoir?
- Who is the Stranger?
- How could Saruman lose the battle of Helm's Deep?
- % of % - Please Help Me Prove My Friend Wrong
- 1. What GB hard disk do you need ? - and similar wordings
- a holomorphic function is uniform limit of polynomials
- How to show distributivity in a ring, and what is wrong with my algebra?
- Could Earth have had a greater axial tilt?
- Sieve of Sundaram for Project Euler 7: Python implementation slower than C++ and R
- How to DM mind control effects without angering my friends?
- Instructive examples of elegant, clear, rigorous, terse, but "non-dull" mathematical prose
- Halting probability of random tree-generating algorithm
- What are expl3 equivalents for various macros useful to debugging and a building private packages
- In "Cause and Effect", how did Worf know to go with Data's suggestion?
- Hacked Ubuntu server, probably hacked commands (netstat, ps, ...), how to replace them?
- Men: how do you control your reactions to women in immodest dress if you can't avoid them?
- Novel with teleportation and a progress-delaying bureaucrat?
- Do we really need Choice to pick socks?