1 year ago
ends in 2 days
3Why does the URL for this Stack Exchange use “scicomp,” but the title says “Computational Science”?
- Non-graphical boot with systemd
- Getting a scientific article published with no qualifications to any scientific journal?
- 6 wheels more efficient than 4 wheels?
- What is the difference between “home” and “house”?
- "Das ist nicht fair"
- Was Smaug's treasure-hoarding a bug or a feature in-universe?
- "...probably knew the answer judging by..." Is this grammatically correct?
- Does the US government protect its physical internet lines in the US?
- How to show that the product of two irrational numbers may be irrational?
- I or i, which one is correct?
- while(user == gullible)
- Best (minimal keystrokes) method of jumping to the start of a function and then back to current point?
- Why there is passport check at the check-in counter, immigration and even at the gate?
- What can the school do with my MAC Address
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- What is Penny's last name in Big Bang Theory?
- Multiply two numbers without using any numbers
- How do I use the "if" command for multiple conditions?
- Network shares over 4TB
- To what extent is Ebola airborne? (aerosols)
- How to create a triangle/jagged edges on a single border in Adobe Illustrator CS6?
- Dependent Types: How is the dependent pair type analogous to a disjoint union?
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- How do I remove single-character whitespace between words, leaving multiple, contiguous, whitespace characters unchanged?