2 years ago
4Why does the URL for this Stack Exchange use “scicomp,” but the title says “Computational Science”?
- Is it possible that every single isotope are radioactive, and isotopes which we call stable are actually unstable but have an extremely big half-life?
- Can the present human understand people in the past verbally?
- Why is Worf in The Undiscovered Country?
- A stronger version of Fermat's last theorem
- Two Sheriffs and Eavesdroppers
- 5 logicians with 1 or 2 hats
- Can a longbow be stored in a glove of storing?
- Is there any difference in home electrical outlets?
- How to check if two nested lists have the same structure?
- Why doesn't light affect a compass?
- What is appropriate statistical test for one condition?
- How can I publish a Google Sheet to the web as a GeoJSON file?
- How do counts differ from numexpr
- Should the cross (or 'X' ) button do something other than close (e.g. minimize or hide)?
- Children's 80s TV show sci-fi with puppets
- What gesture to make when hitchhiking in Iran?
- In circular motion, with a constant distance, why does the mass of the orbitting object have no effect on its revolution at all?
- Could a modern times time traveler produce an antibiotic in medieval times?
- Zero Privacy: Culture
- Relative node position
- Solitaire Chess
- What happens to a body, initially at 300K, kept in isolated space? Will it's temperature drop to 0k?
- Slumdog millionaire (2)
- Why don't popular web services mask the CVV?